Download Sponsor Information
- 2017 Midyear Conference – Audiovisual Equipment Order Form
- 2017 Midyear Conference Electrical Service Order Form
- 2017 Midyear Conference – Information for Sponsors with Exhibits
- 2017 Midyear Conference Exhibit Assignments for Sponsors
- 2017 Midyear Conference Exhibit Floor Plan
- 2017 Midyear Conference Inbound Shipping Instructions
- 2017 Midyear Conference Magazine & Program Ad Specs
- 2017 Midyear Conference Outbound Shipping Instructions
- 2017 Midyear Conference Room Drop Form
- 2017 Midyear Conference Sponsorship Enhancements
- Information for Gold-Silver-Bronze Sponsors – 2017 Midyear Conference
- Information for Platinum Sponsors – 2017 Midyear Conference
Information for All Sponsors
TEI is delighted that your firm is a sponsor of our 67th Midyear Conference, to be held at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, DC, March 19-22, 2017. To recap, here is a list of benefits:
- Acknowledgment in the next issue of The Tax Executive (circulation 8,000).
- Acknowledgment in email messages to all members, sent before and after the conference.
- Corporate logo and link to website of your choice at my17.teionline.org.
- Acknowledgment in the preliminary program, mailed to over 10,000 corporate tax executives (if payment was received prior to printing).
- Acknowledgment in the final conference program, distributed to all conference registrants.
- Permission to host a social function on Sunday or Monday evening at the conference.
- Opportunity for specialized sponsorship enhancements (see separate flyer under SPONSORS tab).
- Contact information for TEI’s 56 Chapter Presidents, 11 Regional Vice Presidents, and Committee Chairs.
- Acknowledgment on sponsor poster at conference.
- Your logo will appear on TEI’s conference app, used by the conference attendees on site. If you wish to include a 3-line description of your firm’s services, please send to email@example.com .
- Final conference attendance list with email addresses, with permission to send one mass email message to participants. Email content must be approved in advance.
Hosting a Social Event at the Conference
Your firm is welcome to host a social event on Sunday evening, March 19 (beginning after 7:30 p.m.), or Monday evening, March 22 (beginning after 6:00 p.m., depending upon room assignment at the Grand Hyatt). No affiliated event (including private dinners) may be held in conflict with any TEI function. Because TEI is committed to maintaining the professional focus and integrity of the conference, we ask to be informed in advance of all sponsor-hosted events. If you would like your event included in a list compiled by TEI and included in each conference registrant’s packet, please let us know by March 3.
Email details of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be included on this list. You may place one sign in the hotel (location subject to hotel restrictions), and you may also invite all conference registrants via an invitation in their conference tote bags. See the Sponsorship Enhancements flyer under the SPONSORS tab at my17.teionline.org. You may also arrange for a “door drop” for all hotel guests attending the conference. Contact Janet Davis at the Grand Hyatt, email@example.com to make arrangements for social events. Door drops may be arranged by using the form under the SPONSORS tab. The hotel charges on a per-item basis for door drops.
There is no longer a banquet at the Midyear Conference on Tuesday. It has been replaced by a reception from 6:30-9:00 p.m. Sponsors are welcome to invite members out to dinner on Tuesday evening, after 7:30 p.m. Large social events are not permitted.
Conference attendance list and permission to send email.
Following the conference, you will receive an attendance list in Excel format, which will include last-minute and onsite registrants, in order to send one mass email to participants following the conference. The email must be sent by April 21. This deadline is firm, so you should plan accordingly. There will be no exceptions to this deadline. The content of any email must be approved in advance by TEI before it is sent. The email must be sent for approval to TEI by April 14. Email draft message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of the following may be reached at 202.638.5601.